Metrology and Repair, Inc.
Our environmentally controlled lab conforms to the guidelines established in ANSI/NCSL Z-540-1, MIL STD 45662 and ISO 17025.
Upon receipt of customer equipment each item will be:
Customer equipment requiring adjustment will be recalibrated with the appropriate master standards and sealed.
A certification of calibration or conformance will accompany each instrument calibrated by Mountain Metrology and Repair, Inc.
The certification will document:
· Instrument measurement accuracy upon receipt
· Instrument measurement corrections
· Serial number of the instrument calibrated
· Certificate of calibration number
· Condition of instrument at time of inspection
· Traceability number of the standard used for calibration
· Referenced calibration procedure used
· Signature of the technician who performed calibration
CUSTOMER PICKUP AND DELIVERY:
Mountain Metrology and Repair will provide pickup and delivery to customers within Metro Colorado Springs at no charge. Pickups and deliveries outside of Metro Colorado Springs will be available and subject to a small mileage fee. Pickup and Delivery provided by commercial freight carriage are at customer expense.
Calibration of customer equipment will be handle daily on a first in, first out (FIFO). Turnaround time for instruments requiring calibration only is five to seven working days after receipt. Expedited delivery is available upon request at an additional charge. Items requiring repair in addition to calibration will include replacement parts plus labor. If such cost exceed 60% of item replacement cost, customer will be notified for authorization to perform repairs and calibration.
Please give us a call at (719) 442-0004 today!
Toll Free 1-888-442-0007
FAX at (719) 442-0006